Copyright Claim


Infofool respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that a copyrighted work that you own (or a work of a third party who you represent) has been infringed on this website, you should notify us as set forth below.

The notice should be in writing (including in an e-mail) and include the following:

1. A statement that you have identified material on a service that infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act);

2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, which should include the type of work (such as a book or a sound recording) and any relevant further details (such as the title and date of publication, as applicable);

3. The country or countries to which your copyright applies;

4. A description of the way in which the copyrighted material has been infringed;

5. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our services (including a URL and screenshot);

6. Your address, telephone number, and email address so that we may get in contact with you;

7. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law;

8. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and

9. An electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy) of the copyright owner.

When we receive such a notice, we may, at our discretion, remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and/or suspend or terminate the access of the infringing user. If we remove or disable access to material, we will make a good faith attempt to contact the person who submitted it, so he or she may make a counter-notification pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(2) & (3).

If we receive such a counter-notification, we may reinstate the material. To file a counter-notification, you must provide a written notice to our above Copyright Agent that does the following:

Provides your name, address, telephone number, email address.
Provides a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or New York County, New York, if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.

Identifies the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled (i.e., the specific URLs or other unique identifying information).
States under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
Provides your physical or electronic signature.